Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Contest Entry

PLEASE READ MY FABLE CONTEST ENTRY, "THE WASTED-POINTLESS WAR" ON FIGMENT.COM!!!

As you may have guessed from the headline above, I've entered a writing contest on the site Figment.com, and am in desperate need of more hearts. Normally this isn't an issue, but this contest, people have been getting an insane number hearts. I don't know how, but I smell something fishy in the air. However, I'll be getting to that AFTER the contest. For now, please go to Figment.com, sign up for an account if you don't have one (its fast, free, and super easy), and read my story: http://figment.com/books/89601-The-Wasted-Pointless-War. You only have to heart it if you like it, but please DON'T FORGET TO DO SO IF YOU DO (this happens more often than you would think). Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment