Sunday, December 13, 2009

Legal Terms and Polices – Or Why I Can’t Be Blamed

          This legally binding post is here to inform you that I, Tate-In-Tanzania, am not responsible for getting you arrested, thrown in jail, and or hospitalized for actually following any of the advice or suggestions in this blog, as it is your own fault if you actually believed me. This means you can not sue me, boycott me, yell at me, or egg me or my house (which would show just how smart you are, since I’m not even there). Or anything else that you can think of.
          I also disavow an knowledge of any illegal activates and if anyone accuses me of any they are lying and I do not know what they are talking about and claim the fifth. After all, with this baby-face I obviously could never have been involved in anything criminal.


          So nana-nana-boo-boo.


E’ya! - Tate

No comments:

Post a Comment