Tuesday, December 22, 2009

This Post Is Hidden

          This post is hidden, which is why you can't read it.  Don't ask me about this post, as I can not help you, and in fact, probably won't even know what you are talking about.  If, however, you were to manage to find some way of reading it, you would learn some very interesting things about other hidden posts on this blog.
          "If", of course, being the operative word.
          Congratulation, you've found this hidden post!  The easiest way of reading this post is to simply press "Ctrl+A" or click on "Select All" from the Edit menu.
          Throughout my blog I've hidden posts about various and sundry things.  Why?  Because I can.  And also because I love you, my dear reader, very much.  And because I love you so very much and know how important mental exercise is, I've hidden these posts to help you keep your mind active.  And no, you don't need to thank me, the knowledge that I have helped you in return for all you have done for me is thanks enough.
          How does one find these hidden posts?  Well, by being curious.  Click on every link, even if it seems like it goes to somewhere you've already been before.  Especially if it seems like a self-referencing link (a link back to that same post).  It also might help to look for hidden text like this, especially if there are large and strange amounts of blank space.  Hidden posts are everywhere (or they will be by the end of this blog).  So keep searching, my treasure hunters, and you will be rewarded!
          To help you on your quest for my hidden posts, I've decided to provide you with a list of all the different hidden posts, a hint on how to find them, as well as a counter (here and in the Karibu post) of the current number of hidden posts.  Happy Hunting!


          Hidden Post Count: 1

          List of Hidden Posts
          •   My Uncle's Very Unique Restaurant (Hint: "E'ya!")
          •   Zara's Luxury Resort (Comming Soon!!!)


E’ya! - Tate

No comments:

Post a Comment