Thursday, December 10, 2009

This Post Does Not Exist

          Sorry, but I am afraid I have not yet written/published this post. Even though it appears as if you are reading a post right now on my blog, you are in fact suffering from a psychotic delusion brought on from spending too much time on my blog. Other symptoms are:
          •   Uncontrollable laughter.
          •   Other people pestering you to do things other than read this blog.
          •   Facial hair impairing mouse and keyboard usage.
          •   Extreme dehydration or hunger.
          •   Vivid hallucinations that you too are in Tanzania, including sweating, mosquito bites, and jet-lag.
          •   Reading posts that do not exist.
          The cure: Take a break, eat, shave, use the restroom, relax for five seconds, then come back and read more of my blog! And remember, you can never read too much of Tate-In-Tanzania!


E’ya! - Tate

No comments:

Post a Comment